The Liveliness and brightness could be seen everywhere as decorated markets and excitements lead us towards the joy of celebrating Diwali. There is a lot of enthusiasm and excitement that could be seen in the people’s face during this festive season. This needs to be captured perfectly as there are joyous moments all around.
If you are a photography enthusiast, you might definitely don’t want to miss the chance to capture the luminescent festival through the lens of your smartphone camera. Here are some of the best smartphone photography tips to help you capture the best of the festival.
- Most of the devices come with a pro camera option. If you don’t have pro feature in built-in camera then you can download Camera+ or Camera FV5 app from google play store. These are the best apps for taking pictures.
- Enable Grid Option in Phone Camera to get the perfect angle. You can easily switch on the grid option in camera settings.
- You can get Accessories like- Tripod or Smartphone Mount to get better pictures.
- Get familiar with keywords like- ISO and Shutter speed. The ISO decides the amount of light while shutter speed controls the light getting exposed to the camera sensor.
Busting the Myth: DSLR vs Smartphone Camera
There is a myth that says good photos can only be captured through high-end DSLR cameras but this is not at all a true fact. Your smartphone could be as powerful as a DSLR camera and might offer you with some of the stunning images. The smartphone photography could really work great in all kinds of the phone from mid-budget to high-end smartphones. You can definitely buy add-on accessories for smartphones like- camera lens, tripod, flashlight or Gimble to give an extra edge to your photographs clicked from the smartphone.
Low-Light Photography: Capturing Diya & Lamps
The diyas and lamps are an essential part of the Diwali festival and it’s quite obvious that you don’t want to miss the perfect shot. The Diwali lamps and diyas are usually shot in low-light conditions to offer more focus and vibrancy to the images. Here are few photo tricks you can follow while doing smartphone photography for lamps and diyas.
- Keep the smartphone stable or use camera tripod to pose a perfect photo click.
- Focus on the flame to capture it as the main subject.
- Go to settings on your camera app and select spot metering to control the light.
- Increase the aperture to get blur lighting or bukeh effect in the background.
- You are free to use your creativity and angles to capture the best shot.
Looking to sell old phone? Sell Your old phone this diwali for Money!
Capturing Stunning Aerial Fireworks
Capturing fireworks shot can be quite challenging some of the times but with some of the simple tricks, you can easily get a hold on it. It is quite important to control light while capturing fireworks. You need to set the ISO and shutter speed to control the amount of light entering the smartphone camera. Here are the few steps to capture stunning fireworks:
- It’s very important to stabilize the smartphone while capturing the fireworks. It is quite possible that little jerk to the smartphone might destroy the experience of the photograph. You can use a smartphone tripod to stabilize the smartphone.
- Keep your smartphone at the open area to get the best view of the fireworks in the sky. You can zoom it a bit to take better pictures of fireworks.
- Time your shots in a perfect manner to get the best click. You need to manually check for the best timing when the firework is about to explode. ‘
Light Painting: Capturing art through a camera
The light painting is quite popular during Diwali photography. It allows you to take light as a source to draw shapes through the camera lens. Here are the best tricks to capture light painting:
- The ISO needs to be controlled in order to capture the best light painting shots of fireworks. It is suggested to set ISO less than 400 to get the perfect shot.
- The shutter speed should match with the equivalent timing of the firework. For ex- if you are capturing a rocket, it is suggested to keep 20 seconds for the shutter speed.
Get the Picture Perfect
The shots can be converted into quite vibrant and colorful pictures. You can download apps from google play store which could help you in editing your photos to get amazing results. The various apps for editing are as follows:
- Adobe Lightroom CC: The adobe lightroom gives you many options to enhance your photos. You can add filters and control the lighting of your photos with ease. You can download this app for free from google play store.
- Snapseed: You can enhance your photos using various digital filters to make your photos stunning. You can download this app for free from google play store.
Are you looking to sell cell phone this Diwali? Sell Now on InstaCash & Get Best Price for Old Phone.