The shift of trend from feature phones to smartphones is happening quite rapidly. It is influencing smartphone manufacturers to target low-budget smartphone segment. Google has come up with Android Go to deliver great experience on low-budget mobile phones.
India is a country where numbers of smartphone users are growing day by day. Research by E-Marketers on “Smartphone Users & Penetration” clearly suggests that people are now looking to buy smartphones with better features rather than buying old fashioned feature phones.
There are various insights by consumers which states that low-budget mobile phones were not capable of delivering the quality that their consumers really expected from them. It is quite tough for the entry-level smartphones with low processor and memory to align with the current android trends. The problems of consumers with budget phones mostly revolves around overheating, low storage and app performance issues.
These are the problems which really makes entry-level smartphones lack the pure android experience. In a quest to solve this issue and deliver a great entry-level experience to users, Google has came out with their Android Go version.
Android Go – Better Performance & User Experience
Android usually comes with lots of features and apps. The performance is an essential feature that allows users to get best out of android. Android Go aims to enhance memory and processing speeds to deliver better experience in low-budget mobile phones.
Optimized Memory Management
Limited memory is a big constraint for entry-level smartphones. Google has added various updates to focus more on memory management. Here are the list of newly added features:
- Android Go comes with pre-installed apps to the devices to bring better optimization in devices. These apps are quite smaller in size. The gmail, maps etc. comes in Go version.
- Apps are customized in a manner to offer better optimization on devices with 1 or 2GB of RAM.
- Google claims that Go version apps accelerates RAM performance by 50 percent.
Is your old phone running too slow? Check out best apps to test your old phone.
Data Management & Savings
The data prices and limited connectivity in certain areas could be a big problem for smartphone users. Here are the list of data management updates which google have added:
- Android Go comes with built-in chrome data saving feature to offer more control over data bandwidth to the users. Users can set Data limits to optimize data bandwidth.
- Web Page and apps optimizations works efficiently on low internet connectivity to deliver better internet experience.
- Youtube Go offers video streaming in low internet connectivity with the option to download videos.
G Board – Supports 22 Indian Languages
Google has localized its so called google keyboard to increase reach of smartphone users. Here are the list of essential features:
- The G-Board now comes with newly added 22 Indian languages that extends reach for the smartphone users and also allows easy translation.
- It has built-in emojis and various other features to deliver enhanced typing experience to the users.
Top Android Go Picks: Latest Smartphones Under 10000
Here are the list of android go powered latest mobile phones:
- Lava Z61: Its a latest smartphone launched by Lava featuring Android Go smartphone. This device comes with 1.5 Ghz quad core mediatek processor and features 1 GB of RAM. The device features a 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera. It is priced at Rs. 5,750.
- Micromax Bharat Go: It features 1GB RAM with 8GB expandable storage. The price of this device is quite cheap as you can buy it for just Rs. 4,399. The device features 5MP front and rear camera. The device comes with 2000 mAh battery.
- Nokia 1: It is a powerful budget mobile phone featuring 4.5 inch FWVGA display. In terms of performance and storage, this device comes with 1 GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage. The device sports 5 MP rear camera and 2MP selfie camera. It is priced at Rs. 5,499
Looking to Sell Old Mobile for the best price? Sell Now at InstaCash.