Upgrading to a new phone is an exciting thing but the hassle of transfer everything from old phone to new phone lowest down our excitement a little bit. While transferring everything, here comes the important task to transfer all your contacts from old phone to new. It might seems like a daunting task to transfer contacts but actually it is one of the quick and painless task to transfer contact from one phone to another.
Try these ways to transfer contact from One Phone to Another completely.
1. Export & Import Contacts From VCF File
Export Contacts to VCF File
- Open the Contact app in an old phone.
- Tap the three line menu on the top right corner & tap on Settings.
- Tap on Import/Export under other options & Tap on Export to .vcf file
- Choose the Path where you want to save this file.
- Now share this file on email or transfer this file in your PC.
Import Contacts From VCF File
- Download the .vcf file in your phone or copy it from your PC.
- Open the contact app and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Import/Export under other options & Tap on import to .vcf file
- It will automatically find the .vcf file in your phone and will import contacts in a while.
This is the easiest way to transfer contact from one phone to another.
2. Transfer Contacts Using Sync Method
If you are using an Android phone then probably you have a Gmail account. If you don’t have a Gmail account then create one; you will need it anyway. Once you are done with the Gmail account, follow these steps to transfer contact from one phone to another.
Open up the settings and Navigate to Accounts -> Google in your old phone. Here you will find your Gmail I’d. Select your Gmail id and it will give you options to sync. Select contact and anything else you want to sync.
Check “Sync Now” and all you contact will be synced to the Gmail account.
Go to the Settings -> Accounts -> Google ->Sync in your new phone. All your contacts will be shown on the phone after sync is done.
Checkout the video to know to transfer contacts from one phone to another
3. Transfer Contacts Using Bluetooth
Transferring contacts from Bluetooth is another easiest way. Make sure that your Bluetooth devices are paired. If not, pair them first and then do the following steps.
- Tap on Contacts and select the contacts which you would like to share.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner and click on share.
- You will find various options to share your contact, Tap on Bluetooth icon.
- Select the paired device and your contacts will be shared in a while.
Don’t forget to sell iPhone before upgrading to new phone.